Flexible learning options
Distance Learning is an ideal way of studying for those who need a more flexible approach to learning and don’t wish to travel to a college base. Hereward provides a wide range of accredited distance learning courses which involve learning exclusively from home.
The distance learning courses we offer include:
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Common Health Conditions
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health-care Settings
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- Working with Individuals with Learning Difficulties
- Understanding Autism
- Principles of Care Planning
All study material and resources are provided, and the courses are marked by a tutor based on assignments, essays and tests.