Working with employers
Apprenticeships are work-based training programmes:
- Used to train both new and existing employees.
- Designed around the needs of employers.
- Reviewed and assessed regularly to assess learner progress.
- Lead to national recognised qualifications.
Hereward works with employers in the health and social care sector providing apprenticeships for their employees. Our apprenticeship programme offers:
- Recruitment and training solutions to meet business needs.
- Access to knowledge, skills and care sector qualifications through a dedicated training programme.
- Comprehensive support from an experienced College team.
The apprentices we train and assess can work across a whole range of areas in the sector – either directly with those in need of care and support, or indirectly in a social care setting such as administration or management.
As part of our ongoing commitment to our employers, Hereward provides a bespoke service which includes:
- Advice on available funding and the new Apprenticeship Levy.
- Progress tracking of each apprentice to measure the impact of the training.
- Day to day support with issues such as English and maths.
- Progression and mentoring throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.