Hereward provides Respite Care breaks for 16 – 25 year olds in fully accessible and newly refurbished residential accommodation during term time and at weekends, and also structured activity breaks during holidays.
Our care breaks offer young people a taste of residential life, the chance to socialise with peers and take part in group and College activities.
Why stay at Hereward?
- High quality care (Care Quality Commission approved)
- Fully accessible accommodation
- Expert and highly trained staff
- Access to therapies and additional services
- Central location with excellent transport links
Structured activity breaks (during holidays) include:
- Shopping and cooking for others
- Keeping living areas clean and tidy
- Washing and ironing clothes
- Organising trips in local community
- Being part of a group which plans activities together
- Planning and budgeting for meals
- Keeping safe in the community
- Using public transport