Hereward offers respite care breaks for 16 – 25 year olds for any number of nights which provide young people with a taste of residential life, the chance to socialise with peers and take part in group and college activities.
Overnight stays are available during term time and at weekends with prices ranging from £75 to £125 per night depending on level of care. This includes all meals and activities, and is reduced for stays of three nights or more.
Why stay at Hereward?
- Free taster sessions
- High quality care (Care Quality Commission Good)
- Fully accessible accommodation
- Expert and highly trained staff
- Access to specialist facilities and additional services
- Central location with excellent transport links
Structured activity breaks (during holidays) include:
- Shopping and cooking for others
- Keeping living areas clean and tidy
- Washing and ironing clothes
- Organising trips in local community
- Being part of a group which plans activities together
- Planning and budgeting for meals
- Keeping safe in the community
- Using public transport