Assistive Technology is intrinsic to daily life at Hereward and the College has experts in assessing for and providing a broad spectrum of Assistive Technologies in living and learning environments.
We offer expert witness services to the legal profession, individuals, case managers and other organisations around the provision of assistive technology when pursuing a personal injury or medical negligence claim. Our assistive technology recommendations ensure that an individual is able to fully maximise their capacity to live as independently as they want.
What we offer
- In depth assessment of assistive technology needs
- Detailed report with recommendations for support and equipment, insurance costs and itemised list of specialist equipment.
- Client centred approach with opportunity for informed choice.
- Project management of installations and training in the use of AT.
- Advice and guidance on funding sources, suppliers and agencies.
Why use Hereward?
- An all-round client centred approach to suit the needs of both the individual and their support networks.
- Over 40 years unrivalled experience working alongside people with a wide range of assistive technology and communication needs.
- Broader and fully integrated approach to AT provision – our experts operate in an educational environment in partnership with nursing and therapy functions.